BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40187
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : General Discussion : Reading "Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids & HGH in 2003! " Thread

Message #277 of 317  *NEW*
To:  All
drrubb  
Subject:  Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids & HGH in 2003!
Date:  2/7/09, 8:14am (Last Edited: 2/7/09, 8:28am)
According to a Sports Illustrated report as reported by ESPN this morning, Feb. 7th, A-Rod was tested positive for anabolic steroid use & testosterone in 2003, his last season with the Texas Rangers. According to ESPN, multiple reliable independent sources told Sports Illustrated of the news about A-Rod.

I wonder if Madonna noticed?

This is wonderful news if you hate the Yankees like I do. The more distractions to the Yankees, the better. I see A-Fraud is alive & well.

Reply to Msg #277
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

6449 reads

Message #278 of 317  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids & HGH in 2003!
Date:  2/7/09, 12:31pm (Last Edited: 2/7/09, 12:35pm)
Another one bites the dust. Though, I don't think anything can be done about it since that test in '03 was only on a trial run. Mandatory testing didn't start until a year or so later. But, this latest revelation will definitely hinder A-Rod's chances of making it to Cooperstown. With that said, I'm getting a little tired of many of the prominent sportswriters who are constantly going on T.V. complaining how the players tainted the game, among other things. Other than players and team personnel, these particular sportswriters knew more than anyone else what went on in the locker rooms during the '90's.

I don't think Madonna will be concerned anymore with anything related to A-Rod, since she's been busy lately with her new 22-year-old boyfriend. This guy wasn't even born yet when she recorded "Like a Virgin".
http://bumpshack.com/2008/12/23/madonna-out-with-ne
w-brazilian-fling-jesus-luz-photos/

Reply to Msg #278
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

6400 reads

Message #279 of 317  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids & HGH in 2003!
Date:  2/7/09, 8:57pm
Well, I don't want to sound to mean towards A-Rod. I know he is very very talented & I know he is a hell of a baseball player. Call me crazy, but I just never liked him. I'm sorry, I just got to say it. I know most people will say, this is bad news for baseball, & maybe so. However, being the Yankee hater I am, I love it! I know he can't really be punished because of when it happened, if it is true. But to me, any distractions the Yankees have, the better. It is definately a distraction if nothing else. If A-Rod didn't take steroids, I actually feel somewhat bad for him, but I have a feeling he did it, just like Bonds, just like McGwire, just like Clemens.

As far as Madonna, I can't believe she is robbing the cradle like that. But, maybe she had to move on because we know what happens to a man's body once they have been taking steroids. I'm not sure that's true or not, but I'm I bet it is.

Reply to Msg #279
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

8838 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter